How do I get help enrolling in the Affordable Care Act Marketplace?
The Marketplace will offer several kinds of assistance to help you apply for coverage and choose a plan that meets your needs.
- online questions and answers
- online chat — available now
- a toll-free call center—available now
- people in your community trained to help you apply and enroll** (See below)
Find local help
In all states, there will be people trained and certified to help you understand your health coverage options and enroll in a plan. They will be known by different names, depending on who provides the service and where they are located. All will provide similar kinds of help:
- Application assisters
- Certified application counselors** (See below)
- Government agencies, such as State Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Offices
Insurance agents and brokers can also help you with your application and choices.
These organizations can assist you in finding the kind of help that works for you:
Certified Application Counselors
515 22nd Avenue, Monroe, WI 53566 | 608-324-2870
Open to the General Public
• Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
• Call to schedule an appointment; walk-ins accepted
• English, Language Line